RC Harris Plumbing and Heating, Inc. can help with all of your residential plumbing needs in Dutchess, Ulster, Orange, Putnam and Westchester Counties - all with a level of service that is second-to-none.
Our plumbing services include:
- IN YOUR KITCHEN: Blocked drains, faucet repairs and new installations, kitchen remodels, new sinks and faucets, appliance hook-ups, garbage disposal units, new lines.
- IN YOUR BATHROOM: Bathroom remodels, blocked toilets, toilet repairs, leaking showers, tub and shower installations, new fixture installations
- PIPE PROBLEMS: Including leaking or burst pipes, new plumbing pipes, renovations, replacing galvanized pipes, copper repiping, PEX repiping, water pressure problems
- WATER QUALITY: Water purifiers, water softeners, UV water purification, water conditioners, reverse osmosis
- DRAINS & SEWERS: Clogged drains and sewers, drain repairs, sewer repair, new lines
- HOT WATER: New water heaters, hot water repairs
SUMP PUMPS: Sump pump repairs, new sump pumps
For all your commercial, municipal, industrial plumbing needs, you can count on the priority commercial service and expertise you receive from RC Harris Plumbing. Discover the commercial plumbing difference for your business or facility:
- PRIORITY COMMERCIAL SERVICE: We can be there with a rapid response in emergencies
- PROFESSIONAL AND EXPERIENCED: Fully licensed and insured, and trained to the highest levels
- ON-TIME EVERY TIME: More convenient service - we'll be there when you need us.
- COMMERCIAL BILLING: Able to work with commercial invoicing systems and out-of-state headquarters.
- DRAIN CLEANING AND SEWER REPAIR: Fast repairs and replacements for your business.
- HOT WATER: Commercial hot water system repairs, and manifold tankless hot water installations.
- LEAKING PIPES AND BURST PIPES: Leaks located and repairs
- PEX AND COPPER REPIPES: Upgrade your facility's piping
- RESTROOMS: Employee and customer restroom maintenance and new repairs
- RESTAURANTS, COFFEE HOUSES AND FOOD & DRINK OUTLETS: Experts with meeting the plumbing needs of food and drink outlets.
- WATER QUALITY: For your employees, customers, visitors and machinery maintenance.
- DRINKING FOUNTAINS: Keeping your building compliant with drinking fountain installation and maintenance.
- PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE: Help to prevent inconvenient repairs in the future with preventative maintenance to keep your business running smoothly.